The Do More Foundation exists to assist families with financial grants that are walking the journey of dealing with a medically needy or chronically ill child. We also desire to assist families with the costs associated with funeral expenses related to the death of a child. Our desire is to come alongside parents and assist with the expenses that are incurred and not covered by traditional health insurance. Some financial examples of this would be:
- Assistance with utility/rent bills
- Assistance with meal expenses while at the hospital
- Assistance with gas expenses for travel to/from hospitals and/or doctor visits
- Assistance with non-covered medical expenses
- Assistance with non-covered supplies that would aid the child in their treatment
There are many unseen costs that a family with a sick child incurs. While health insurance will cover the medical portion, the cost of missed work, meals eaten in a hospital cafeteria, extra gas that is used for trips to and from the hospital, and other expenses that arise.
Being the parents of a medically needy child, we know firsthand the unseen costs and our desire is to assist parents in this area during a time that they need to focus on their child and not the expenses associated with an illness.
- Complete the application online or fill out all areas of the downloadable application and return via fax to 954-972-8223 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be processed within 48 hours.
- If you are requesting death benefits, please have the funeral home fill out the Funeral Home Information Form.